I’m glad you popped up here. I’ll be emailing you in the next day or so. I’ve decided that it’s time for the Texans to get a new tank and I would like to run some ideas past you.
Just wish you could afford to write full time. I really enjoy this world and your "voice". Would also love to see what other ideas you would like to write about.
I am currently doing research for book 5, which should carry the story through the end of WW2. After that, I’m looking at jumping ahead 20 years or so into the Cold War / Space Race era. There may be occasional short stories as well.
Gimme some time to actually read it, Sir!
ReplyDeleteOf course, take all the time you need.
ReplyDeleteI’m glad you popped up here. I’ll be emailing you in the next day or so. I’ve decided that it’s time for the Texans to get a new tank and I would like to run some ideas past you.
Just wish you could afford to write full time. I really enjoy this world and your "voice". Would also love to see what other ideas you would like to write about.
ReplyDeleteThank you sir, I’m glad you have enjoyed my work.
DeleteI am currently doing research for book 5, which should carry the story through the end of WW2. After that, I’m looking at jumping ahead 20 years or so into the Cold War / Space Race era. There may be occasional short stories as well.