The web home of Alternate History author D.A. Brock
Thank you to everyone who has bought my books or read them on Kindle Unlimited.
If you haven’t already done so, please leave a review on Amazon. This will help improve the visibility of my books in Amazon’s recommendation system.
Thank you again.
Gimme some time to actually read it, Sir!
Of course, take all the time you need.I’m glad you popped up here. I’ll be emailing you in the next day or so. I’ve decided that it’s time for the Texans to get a new tank and I would like to run some ideas past you.
Gimme some time to actually read it, Sir!
ReplyDeleteOf course, take all the time you need.
ReplyDeleteI’m glad you popped up here. I’ll be emailing you in the next day or so. I’ve decided that it’s time for the Texans to get a new tank and I would like to run some ideas past you.