Started to read this now, a REALLY amateur mistake in setting an ambush Texas Marines) after landing in Sicily. Both sides of the road? FRATRICIDE. The basic structure is an “L” shaped troop deployment/ambush.
My wife and I really enjoy your alternate history books about the Texas navy and how WWII might have played out (LBJ getting whacked was satisfying).
We have them all, but they're only available on Amazon/kindle. I have a Kobo e-reader. Are you locked in to Amazon only, or can you publish an epub format or something else?
I’m glad that you and your wife are enjoying my books. Yeah, coming up with a creative end for LBJ was fun. :-)
My books are Amazon only, due to the fact that a substantial portion of my business is through Kindle Unlimited. The books are DRM free, however, so you should be able to convert the file to your desired format using Calibre or a similar conversion program.
Whoo Hoo! Purchased
ReplyDeleteInstant purchase, about to probably bing read this until I have to stop and start packing so I can move 2 hours away tomorrow
ReplyDeleteThank you! Just purchased, looking forward to the read!
ReplyDeleteStarted to read this now, a REALLY amateur mistake in setting an ambush Texas Marines) after landing in Sicily. Both sides of the road? FRATRICIDE. The basic structure is an “L” shaped troop deployment/ambush.
ReplyDeleteMy wife and I really enjoy your alternate history books about the Texas navy and how WWII might have played out (LBJ getting whacked was satisfying).
ReplyDeleteWe have them all, but they're only available on Amazon/kindle. I have a Kobo e-reader. Are you locked in to Amazon only, or can you publish an epub format or something else?
I’m glad that you and your wife are enjoying my books. Yeah, coming up with a creative end for LBJ was fun. :-)
DeleteMy books are Amazon only, due to the fact that a substantial portion of my business is through Kindle Unlimited. The books are DRM free, however, so you should be able to convert the file to your desired format using Calibre or a similar conversion program.
Hope this helps.