Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2024

State of the author and a small retcon

 Hi everybody,

I’m doing a LOT better health-wise, but my day job is still being somewhat chaotic. I’m getting back to work on Book 4, I hope to have more snippets soon. At this point it’s looking like the end of the year for release, assuming nothing else unpleasant crops up.

I went to P-Con 2024 in Fort Worth last week. Had a lot of fun, met some very cool people, including someone who may be able to help with some long term plans I’ve had for this series. Not gonna say anything more than that for now.

Finally, the retcon. I made a small boo-boo in ‘Texas in the Med’, saying that the PB-4 bomber would have eight 2,000 hp engines. I had intended to change that to 4, since 16,000 hp is a bit much for a plane from that time period, even for one the size of a B-29 or B-32. Unfortunately, that edit missed making it into the published version. I have uploaded a corrected version of the manuscript, which should be available for download from Amazon in 24 - 72 hours.

Thank you all for your continued patience and for the enthusiasm you have shown for my writing.

D.A. Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment