Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

A Christmas Present for Texas Navy fans!

 Book 3 of the ‘Republic of Texas Navy’ series, ‘Texas in the Med’ should go live on Amazon on or about December 24, 2023.


This means that all of the snippets for that book will disappear. For the anonymous commenter who asked for an update earlier tonight, I apologize for not seeing your comment sooner.


Thanks for your patience, everybody. This one was harder than I thought it would be. Hopefully Book 4 will go faster.


D.A. Brock

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I am enjoying your series, especially for the heavy use of more obscure tech like the auto gyro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephen,

      Thank you for your message. I’m glad you have enjoyed the series so far.

      I’ve always thought that autogyros were an interesting bit of overlooked technology. Aviation pioneers at that time were so obsessed with true vertical flight that they didn’t consider the possibility that autogyros could be used for most of the roles a helicopter could even without the ability to hover.

      It’s been fun exploring the possibilities. I’m doing research for book 4 now, there are so many directions this could go… :-)

      Delete